Bookings there has been accepted by the Rana Cabs (P) Ltd.™ may be cancelled by the passengers, need to be in writing by e-mail or by phone the office phone 9041412141,9878935566, If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following Cancellations charges, The cancellation charges per person when a Cancellation is made.
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour — Deposit Amount.
- 30 – 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour — 40% Of the Cost.
- 14 – 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour — 60% Of the Cost.
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or "No Show" on the tour — 100% Of the Cost ,
- in case of bank transfer/cash/check deposit Rs.500/- per transaction refund processing charges will be applied.
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price without discount. In case of Cruise, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellations. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of Air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- Deposit: – Non-refundable Deposit given at the time of Booking.
- Air lines: – As per Airline Policy
- Hotel Accommodation: – As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are non-refundable once the visa has been applied.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made as per the conditions of the particular travel service. In case of cancellation of reservations and/or tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing.
- During "Peak-Season," any particular hotel/ other service provider may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the specific cancellation policy; and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the guest and not by Rana Cabs (P) Ltd™.
- Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotels/ service providers will not be honoured.
Refund Policy :
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, Rana Cabs (P) Ltd™ . Shall not be responsible to give any refund. However, at its sole discretion, the Company can give the refund based on various factors and the final decision on the quantum of refund shall lie with its management.
- The client cannot claim Refund if he/ she does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours, etc due to any reason whatsoever. Refund will be Processed through the same online mode in 8-10 working day.